Integrative Breathwork is an experiential process that can carry us deeper into our inner wisdom, our creativity, and our True Self. The process combines accelerated breathing with evocative music to enter into a non-ordinary state of consciousness. This state with the continuous expansion of breath in the body activates the natural inner healing process of the individual’s psyche. It facilitates the awareness and clearing of physical, emotional, and mental blocks.
Each individual’s experience of self-discovery is unique. Here are some experiences that can happen:
- Changing long-standing patterns of self-limitation
- Healing trauma from infancy to present
- Supporting the immune system and all the cells in the body through the enhanced breathing
Additional elements of the process include focused energy release work and mandala drawing to bring forth the messages from the inner self and integrate them into everyday life.
What to expect in a Breathwork Workshop?
- The Breathwork experience starts with a brief discussion to prepare for the individual process.
- There is a guided meditation to center and begin the journey inward followed by deep breathing and evocative music.
- Once the breathing session concludes (which can last up to 2 hours), you will create a mandala to express the language of the soul.
- This is followed by discussing your experience to further integrate the spiritual journey.
Integrative Breathwork is sacred healing. As such, all experiences, shared thoughts, and emotions are honored and kept within the sacred container that is created.
For more information about workshops, click here.
Infinite Love & Gratitude